All ingenious as always easy! We present you tips that will make life easier, at least in matters of household.
1. So that there is no trace of jewelry on your fingers, apply a transparent varnish on the inside of the rings.
2. Woolen clothes can be peeled off with pumice or a roller with adhesive tape.
3. To save space in the closets, hang the bags on the hooks from the curtains for the bathroom.
4. If you spilled red wine on clothing, do not neutralize the stain using white wine and send it to a washing machine.
5. Wide jeans can be easily tucked into new boots!
6. Wet wipes will help remove stains from deodorant.
7. Frozen grapes quickly cool white wine.
8. If you are going on a trip, pack your slippers in a shower cap. What is not a package?
9. How to find out which clothes are extra in the closet
First you need to turn all the hangers on one side. When you put on a thing and send it back to the closet, hang it with the opposite side. During the season you will be able to see what things you did not use - you can safely throw away these clothes.
10. Thread the chain through the straw so that your favorite jewelry is not confused with a triple knot.
11. Make in the locker a hinged shelf for storing a hairdryer and other beauty-trifles.
12. For storing jewelry, you can use cutlery trays.
13. It is possible to store scarves with tights and on a hanger - it will be even more convenient!
14. Did you get unpleasant smell from shoes? Use soda!
15. A picture of wine corks - an interesting solution for the interior. From wine corks you can also make a comfortable bath mat.
16. Small folds on clothes can be smoothed with a hair straightener.
17. Autumn boots can be stored on a hanger with clothespins.
18. Mascara will be distributed on the brush evenly, if you hold the brush under hot water for a few minutes.